We are a Ukrainian software company that develops educational mobile games for children. Even with the ongoing crisis in Ukraine, we have ensured that as many of our employees as possible are safe, that their jobs are secure, and moreover, that we continue to grow.
- We are against war and unjustified aggression.
- We have evacuated our employees along with friends and family from danger areas, assisted in search of housing, and provided financial support.
- We continue to work steadily for the future of Ukraine.
- Game plot development, including idea generation, synopsis writing, detailed game concepts
- Plot implementation into existing gameplay
- Developing memorable characters and implementing their stories
- Working with texts, including writing dialogue, mini-game instructions, and tutorials
- Preparation of a technical specification to draw the locations, characters, and subjects and creation of the installation sheet for animators and artists
- Development of comics, storyline interactions, and intro-films
- Creation of quests and their block diagrams
- Preparation of documents for translation and sound adaptation and checking the finished results;
- 2 years of experience as a narrative designer in the casual game genre
- Knowledge of game design basics
- Knowledge of storytelling basics
- Ability to generate ideas
- Experience in writing lively dialogs concisely and with emotion
- Ability to work in a team
- Lastly, you are kind, positive, and have an interest in children’s education
- Experience in working on children’s projects (writing cartoons, scripts for cartoons, stories, and so on)
- Work on a useful educational product for children around the world
- A big creative environment of 250+ people
- Flexible work schedule
- No time-tracking for tasks
- Internal training, including Bini Talks (seminars by our in-house experts), a corporate library, and knowledge sharing in our teams
About Bini Bambini
Bini Bambini is a Ukrainian software company that has created more than 30 children’s education products. We have over 200 dedicated professionals who perform the full cycle of work from idea conception to implementation and sale in international marketplaces for iOS and tvOS (Apple Store), as well as Android (Google Play Store) platforms. Over one million people around the world, mostly from America, Asia, and Europe, use our apps.
Our mission is to make preschool education fun in order to inspire real interest and enjoyment in learning through games.
Find out more on:
Check out our projects on: