Kids’ Academy includes 12 of the most useful and necessary topics for a child’s education and multifaceted development.
- Letters of the Alphabet – This topic has been designed to enable children to quickly recognize and write each letter of the alphabet. Preparing them for the first stage of reading.
- Numbers, Counting and Math – Your child will learn to count from numbers 1 to 10, then, how to write them and finally, they will be introduced to simple math in a clear and entertaining way.
- Logic and thinking – We give your child simple tasks to teach them how to find logical connections and learn about the concept of cause and effect.
- Attention – This section helps to develop and train your child’s memory, using various types of image recognition, focusing on attention to detail.
- Shapes and sizes – Your child will study all the basic geometric shapes, and how they compare and relate to one another.
- Colors – Your child will learn the names of the basic colors and how to distinguish them one from the other.
- Puzzles – We train your child in fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, developing their imagination, speech and perspective.
- Creativity – Your child will discover their creative potential, forming their own point of view and individuality.
- Fun Games – Your child can relax and be delighted by the lovable characters and fun music.