By blocking this feature, you restrict our legitimate right to assess our business promotion’s efficiency and analyze our services’ quality and therefore waive our responsibility for your secure use of the website.
Performance (or statistic) cookies are used for anonymous collection of statistics data, analysis of our services’ website performance, and quality. This data includes:
- web analytics (counting the number of visitors to ensure sustainable and reliable operation);
- partner tracking (it is used to send an anonymous message to our partners that one of our visitors has also visited their website);
- error management (measuring errors presented on the website and finding their causes to improve the website performance);
- tracking technologies (required to prevent any fraudulent actions and potential security risks);
- ad response rates (used to analyze how efficient is our information).
We use Google Analytics to track performance data. This is an analytical web service provided by third party supplier Google, Inc. Users may disable cookies or delete any individual cookie. For detailed information, please visit the following web page: Google Analytics and data privacy.
We use Facebook Pixel. This is an analytics tool that allows us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising by understanding the actions people take on our website. It is provided by third party supplier Facebook, Inc. Users may disable cookies or delete any individual cookie. For detailed information, please visit the following web page: Facebook Analytics and data privacy.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!